Colorectal Cancer Screening
Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT kit)
Guidelines for ALL elgible adults:
- Adult men or women 50 to 74 years of age
- No first degree (parent, sibling, child) family history of colorectal cancer
- No symptoms of colorectal cancer
Adults 50 years and older should complete a FOBT kit to be screened for colorectal cancer every 2 years.
Resources and Fact Sheets
- Honouring the First Nations Path of Well-being (PDF)
- Honouring the Inuit Path of Well-being (PDF)
- Honouring the Metis Path of Well-being (PDF)
- How to Complete the FOBT Kit (YouTube video)
- How to Complete the FOBT Kit (Cree) (YouTube video)
- Early Detection - The Path to a Good Life - Stan Beardy (YouTube video)
Screen for Life Coach
The Screen for Life Coach is a mobile cancer screening service for women that offers breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening.